Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wiccan Spells: My Search For Knowledge About Wicca and The Practice Of Wiccan Spells.


The more I search for the true origin of Wicca and the practice of Wiccan spells, the more I realize how endless the search truly is. The information I’ve found is incredible and extremely fascinating. I have learned so much about Wicca, Pagans, Witches and Witchcraft and this is only 4 topics of so many I’ve found on my journey. I’m kind of goofy. I call my search “Journey to The Core”

Here are a few more cool phrases you can learn about, Sabbats and the wheel of the year. What are Sabbats, what do they have to do with Wicca and how do they effect Wiccan spells? Sabbats are Wicca holidays or festivals of celebration, the eightfold festival. The wheel of the year also known as the eight fold wheel of the year. What the hell is the wheel of the year? It’s a calendar of seasons.

Another really cool Link to Enlightenment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_the_Year

"T'was on the May Day morning that we all got up at dark,
To welcome in the daybreak with a frolic in the park.
They told us that this was the point the god conceived a son
But the thing which just confused me was that dad and child were one."

Here is another cool “Link To Enlightenment” www.manygods.org.uk/articles/essays/wheel.html

Whether you practice Wicca and cast Wiccan spells. Or just thirst for knowledge, it doesn’t matter. You just have to have an open mind. The one thing I truly can guaranty you, no matter what you read about while researching Wicca. You truly will find it fascinating, border line breath taking, so why hesitate start your journey today. I hope you find all your answers.

Until next time!

Brian Cote





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: